JohnTem82387976

5 May 2012

Downloading Difficulties













Yes, I know.  So far as I'm aware, the uploaded mp3s for all of the entries for 2008 and 2009 are down, and I'm afraid there's not much I can immediately do about it - re-uploading the whole lot again is going to be a big job, and in some cases (such as the compilations) I'd probably rather consign them to the dustbin of history for various reasons.

Nonetheless, perhaps the answer lies in occasionally reupping material at the weekends.  I really don't want this blog to  be filled with  more repeats than ITV3 and ITV4, but at the same time a lot of worthy material has gone awol amidst Sharebee giving up on us, so I'll have a think about revising the way things operate.

Still, the fact that the 2008 and 2009 entries stayed online until a week or so ago isn't too bad, I think, so I'm not going to grumble too much.  You all had plenty of time to jump in.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The work you've done in the past is much appreciated. Although I'm extremely gutted that I missed "Three Songs From Dougal and the Blue Cat"...

23 Daves said...

I'll shunt that near the top of my "to do" list (though to be honest, it was a really scratchy recording - probably one of the crappier ones I've ever put up on here in terms of quality). Anyway, I'll get there in the end.